The project generates a range of resources, including publications authored by the project’s research team members.
The Leadership Diversity Through Relational Intersectionality in Australia project is also part of an informal global network of research on diversity and work.
For additional information relevant to the issue of leadership diversity, we recommend visiting the following organisations’ websites.
- Diversity Council Australia
- Australian Human Rights Commission – Business and human rights
- Workplace Gender Equality Agency
- UTS Equity & Diversity Unit
- UTS Centre for Social Justice and Inclusion
- International Labour Organization’s Gender, Equality and Diversity Branch
- International Leadership Association’s Women and Leadership Affinity Group
- The journal of Gender, Work and Organization
- Time’s Up
- #MeToo movement